Join USIBI on its High-Level R&D Mission to Israel
From March 25-26, the U.S.-Israel Business Initiative will lead a small, high-level mission to Israel for senior R&D executives to see first-hand this innovation hub and learn more about opportunities for partnership and collaboration. Organized with the Office of the Prime Minister of Israel and Israel’s Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Labor, this group will explore innovation shaping the future across a range of sectors.
- Meetings with Israel’s top political leadership.
- Roundtable discussions with CEOs, venture capitalists, and academics.
- Site visits to leading R&D facilities in Israel, start-up incubators/accelerators, and academic technology transfer units.
- Customized sector-specific meetings with entrepreneurs, technologists, and government officials based on corporate interests.
- Visit and tour Israel’s cultural, religious, and historic sites.
For more information or to register, please contact Josh Kram at (202) 463-5823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the mission, click here.
Posted by: usibi